Medloyalty: Making Dental Care Simple and Affordable for Everyone
Angular, Node.js, PHP
MedLoyalty is an online platform that bridge the gap between patients and dental care professionals. It brings them on the same page and make dental care easily affordable for everyone.
MedLoyalty is responsible for putting a smile on the faces of millions of Americans who no longer must dodge dentist appointments because of expensive dental plans. This is the reason why it’s widely preferred by many people across the US and worldwide.
Our client is the founder and CEO of one of the largest tele-dentistry service provider platforms in the US. Having spent more than 10 years in the dental care industry, she realized that dental plans are expensive in the US. As a result, 42% Americans don’t even visit their dentists as compared to their primary care doctors. So, she approached us with the idea of a marketplace that could make dental care simple and easily affordable for everyone.
The idea of bringing both dentists and patients on a common platform was intriguing. However, there were many challenges in the way, such as:
- Efficiently managing the large number of dentists and patients on the platform.
- Ensuring that the dentist being approached by a patient is authentic.
- Making the platform secure, user-friendly, and easily accessible for both dentists and patients alike.
To bring the idea of MedLoyalty into reality, we had to overcome all these hurdles first.
What Softobiz Did?
To ensure MedLoyalty is user-friendly for both dentists and patients, our UI/UX did detailed market research and competitor analysis. After going through several options, we settled on a design which interactive, user-friendly, and efficiently met the UI/UX guidelines.
To ensure that we are offering users the best medical care platform with MedLoyalty, we carefully chose the technology stack. For the ease of use, Angular was used on the Frontend for creating the platform.
For better management, we used Laravel on the backend and MySQL as a database. Also, to ensure the platform can scale over time, we developed MedLoyalty in the microservice architecture and used API development to ensure security.
Our DevOps team was also part of this project to ensure high-quality during deployment, reduce the time to market, and build security throughout the entire product development/deployment process.
- Easy to setup system. All you need is to register and follow a couple of steps to get started.
- Loyalty-driving tools to really pump up your practice.
- No insurance, paperwork, negotiated fees, or any kind of restrictions. Dentists and patients make all the decisions.
- You no longer must worry about insurance, copays, deductibles, reimbursements, and rejected claims if your dentist is a MedLoyalty partner.
- Access your routine dental care for a fixed monthly fee that you can easily afford.
Our efforts finally paid off and we were able to bring client’s vision into reality with MedLoyalty, a platform that made dental care easily affordable and accessible for everyone. Not only it put smile on the faces of over 42% of Americans who earlier refrained from visiting dentists but also offered dentists a platform where they could foster long-lasting relationships with clients.
The easy accessibility, affordable pricing, and the value offered by MedLoyalty is the reason why it is being preferred by both dentists and clients across the US. They see it as a dental platform that is cost-effective, time-saving, and offers them freedom from time-consuming extravagant dental plans.
MedLoyalty Official Website: https://www.medloyalty.com/